
Okay...So, obviously I don't. Photogenic people are what makes up 99.8% of my business. But when I am trying failing at taking a self portrait, for a split second, I just might.
I'm a photographer who VERY much enjoys being BEHIND the camera.
I see beauty in so many things. Old things, New things, red and blue things...Just kidding.
I love to photograph old buildings that have been long forgotten by all but time.
I love to photograph a child laughing, the flower of a weed growing, a person who's wrinkles are only rivaled by their wisdom.
I see beauty in the way a mother cradles her new child. In the face of a man lost in the eyes of his wife.
A great photo can be found in anything! The freshly snow capped mountains. A tree in the desert. The color of leaves as they succumb to the changing of seasons. I love photography.
Come along on an adventure with me as I take in all that life is. I will show you my life, through my lens.
No comments:
Post a Comment