Thursday, September 19, 2013

The not long, hopefully not boring blog

So I heard that my blog was putting people to sleep. Too many words I guess. SO here's a blog for those who just want something quick to look at. With out words there isn't a whole lot to convey...so I'll just clue you in on what my family has been up to lately.

Erik started Kindergarten August 14th. He is in Mrs. Gutierrez's class. So far he is doing REALLY well.
The first few weeks we had to learn about sitting quietly and raising our hands.
We had our first parent teacher conference yesterday. He knows a LOT of what he needs to pass Kinder. We just have a few letter recognitions to work on and penmenship. She said he is a great helper to his classmates and when he's given a task he performs very well. We are VERY proud of him.




It's hard to believe my baby is already in school. 

In Other News:

Yummy dinners. This is the only one of my masterpieces that I remembered to get a picture of...
and it was probably the LEAST photogenic..but SOOO tasty! Southwest Chicken & Bacon wraps with triscuts, salsa and apple sauce.


I guess I wasn't making dinner FAST enough for Emily.

Family Nights in the backyard




A little experimenting with some artsy fartsy editing ^

Duke being....duke. \/

AND....we have of coarse added to the family ....again.
Barry and his OBSESSION with the fish tanks. What started out with a $7 carnival fish...has become a new lifestyle.
New to the family are two cat fish, tagger and stripes. Then Barry saved 3 albino cat fish, not yet to be named. And one night he SNUCK in Freckles, the other catfish...and some new tank decor. THe betas, and all the catfish minus freckels are in a separate divided 20 gal. tank and the rest are in a 55 gal tank.


No comments:

Post a Comment