Thank Heavens for best friends and Ben & Jerrys. Today it was super nice to pal around with my good friend Kara. Emily as always provided us with tons of entertainment and laughs, and acted a lot less like Emily Rose, and a lot MORE like Emily Grace. I was able to chat while doing the dishes which made it suck a LOT less. Erik is cleaning his room, Emily is sleeping on my bed (someone didn't nap until we were on the way to get brother from school) and I'm about to clean her room and mop the floors. Dinner is a simple raviolis, green beans & apple slices this evening, followed by a family game (note to self, look up a toddler level game that BIG E will also enjoy), showers and bed time. Tonight is SUPERNATURAL. Yes Jensen Ackles I will marry you...just kidding, LOVE YOU HONEY!!!! This week is spirit week at E's school in honor of Red Ribbon Week. SO far we have had backwards day and blacked out day. Tomorrow is sunglasses day I believe. Thursday is denim day leaving friday as pajama day. Pajama day was always my favorite in school. Waking up and changing from Pajamas into usually cute new pajamas!
Missing my honey. Wish he were here. Busy schedules and girls days are fun, but they don't replace having my hubby home.
No comments:
Post a Comment